We are the St. Charles leader in Shelter. Browse through our website to find our more information. Please give us a call at (636) 466-1365 if you require any additional information!
When it comes to Homeless Help in St. Charles, Lincoln and Warren Counties we are the clear choice. We have been working in St. Charles, Lincoln and Warren Counties for many years, you can place your trust in us! Please give us a call!
If you need help with Homeless Counseling then First Step Back Home Inc. should be the first place that you call! We are premier Homeless Counseling specialist in St. Charles, Lincoln and Warren Counties.
First Step Back Home Inc. St. Charles, Lincoln and Warren Counties
Shelter, Homeless Help and Homeless Counseling Specialists!
Click on the image to enlarge it
As a St. Charles County Public Charity specializing in homeless crisis intervention and homeless prevention we value our clients. Client satisfaction is job one at First Step Back Home Inc.. The world is changing all around us.
To continue to thrive as a business over the coming years, we must look ahead in order to understand the trends and forces that will shape our industry in the future so that we are prepared to meet coming challenges as well as those of our clientele. Our pledge is to be ready for tomorrow, today.
Please check out our website to find out more about our Shelter, Homeless Help and Homeless Counseling products and services and how we can help you accomplish your goals!
We will refer anyone of the following somewhere else or to another program.
- No active addicts or alcoholics
- No losers or system users
- No con-artists
- Anyone who is seriously physically or mentally ill
- Anyone who can’t or doesn’t want to work
Here is what we can help with:
- 2 nights shelter in a motel for 2 nights for free
- We can pay for a week in the motel if the client can raise $135 for single occupancy or $150 for double bed. Price can go up depending on the number of people in family or group.
- We provide free cell phones with 1 months pre-paid service.
- Depending on the cost we can pay for medications.
- Gas for the car is a common expense we can pay for plus other car related items such as insurance, repairs etc. Also depending on cost.
- Some transportation is provided. We can provide bicycles if available.
- We have counseling for all types of personal dysfunction, especially Spiritual and life skills.
- We assist in job search training, goals, career choices, and more.
- Our strictest requirement is we need our clients to submit 15 applications per day for work. Also we have a job search form with 15 lines which they are required to fill out daily with the name of the business they applied to, the name and phone number of the person they talked to and the results of the interview. They are required to turn these sheets into the front desk office daily.
- When they obtain a job we try to raise the funds to pay for their motel bill for 2 weeks until they get their first pay check
- We then try to assist the clients with permanent housing and transportation.
- Finally, we try to follow-up with our clients who do succeed ( about 50% ) with their progress and make sure they maintain their success and self-supporting status.
You might say this is a twelve step program to become self-supporting.
THE GOSPEL AND GOD’S PLAN FOR OUR LIVES
GOD’S ONLY SON PROVIDES ETERNAL LIFE
GOD OFFERS SALVATION PROVIDES ETERNAL LIFE
II. Describe Love
III. Give Example of Love The Gospel
IV. Sin Confess-ask forgiveness-Repent
V. Salvation Believe-Confess-Pray Sinners Prayer
VI. What to do with Salvation Greatest Commandments
VII. Holy Spirit
VIII. Great Commission
IX. Review Plan and Live Christ-like
X. Talk To God
Check out our coalition in Wentville www.crossroadscommunitycoalition.com/
Addressing the gaps in local social service for the homeless by temporarily providing the basic necessities of life, while sharing their burdens and showing them the Love of God in Action , through counseling and more, enabling our clients to become self-supporting as soon as possible.
Thank you for your support please consider us for your donations. We rely solely on individual, foundation, Corporation, Churches etc. donations so we can help the Homeless and provide Homeless prevention. We do not apply nor receive Government funding of any kind, we are only supported by you! So thank you for considering us in this huge fight against Poverty starting with the least of God’s people the homeless! Thank You!
God Bless You!
Love and Service is Our Purpose